Is there a secret formula to grow a successful ORGANO business?
Yes, there is! And it’s the same one that works for any network marketing company.
Learning to sell ORGANO coffee, tea, and personal care products is just the beginning.
To take advantage of the full power of network marketing, you need proven, repeatable processes to:
- Share your story
- Form authentic connections
- Mentor like-minded people who want to follow in your footsteps
In short, you need more than just sales skills; you need leadership and networking skills!
Easier said than done, I know! But anything is possible when you believe in the company and its products.
ORGANO not only offers delicious gourmet coffee and tea beverages, but weight management, personal care, and skincare products.
Plus, ORGANO products are offered in 50 countries and counting!
Still, no matter how much you love the products, you have to have a realistic plan in place to succeed.
Keep scrolling for a solid blueprint to build a thriving ORGANO business.
Why Build an ORGANO Business?
ORGANO is one of the fastest-growing global network marketing companies in the industry. When you join the ORGANO family, you’re only a few steps away from transforming your life and building the lifestyle of your dreams.
But … to be successful in a Multilevel Marketing business (MLM for short), you need to find a company you believe in. On top of that, it has to check all the boxes that make it simple for you to succeed – and ORGANO does precisely that.
- Leadership. ORGANO has established its leadership in direct marketing sales, helping its Business Builders with leadership training, weekly calls, webinars, and digital marketing assistance to help you build your brand and start selling immediately.
- Established. ORGANO is an established brand with happy clients around the world.
- Good Product. After water, coffee is the most consumed beverage on the planet, with tea a close third. Plus, ORGANO gourmet coffees have the added benefit of 100% certified organic Ganoderma lucidum, an antioxidant-rich medicinal mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Systems that support momentum and simplicity. As an ORGANO Business Builder, determination and momentum are positively rewarded, while supporting a business model built on authenticity and simplicity.
Making Money With ORGANO
The goal of many MLMs is to go beyond selling products and become a leader – helping others achieve the same success as you.
ORGANO has numerous resources to assist you in getting started as a Business Builder. If you take advantage of all the training, you’ll have a great head-start with selling.
However, to reach the next level – making real money in your business – you need to know how to win people over and invite them to join your team.
There is a three-stage customer journey in direct sales, as leads discover the product, engage with it, and take action. Follow these tips to maximize conversions at each stage:
1. Discovery: Generate Interest
When starting your ORGANO business, the first thing you need to focus on is generating interest in both the products and the business. This will take time, but it’s worth the effort.
The goal at this stage is to connect with as many people as possible that have similar interests. Not to sell to them, but to gauge their interest and start the conversation.
- Ask the right questions. Don’t just jump right into why someone should buy your ORGANO products. Instead, ask them questions about themselves. Hosting an OG Mixer is a great way to connect with friends and neighbors who share similar interests. Providing a comfortable environment for them to answer questions helps get to the heart of who they are and creates curiosity about your business.
- Capture leads with surveys. Use short and to-the-point surveys on your website and social media to gauge interest in your business and discover what your contacts enjoy most about ORGANO. You’ll also learn if there are any other products that might help them achieve their goals and dreams, while getting contact information of people who might want to start their own businesses.
- Use social media (don’t let it use you!). Social media is a great way to generate leads. Just make sure it doesn’t use you! Ensure this by using social media posts and communities to generate interest. But … always make sure to offer a path to your website or email list. This way, you can communicate directly with interested people. Don’t forget to encourage interested people to private message you, and leave your DMs open.
- Connect with people authentically. Since you believe in the product you’re selling, there are likely others who will, too, once they learn about it. Connecting with those already interested in health and wellness products ORGANO should be natural – not forced. Think of this part of the selling process as having a casual conversation over coffee with friends.
2. Engagement: Add Sizzle
Running a business means you’ll always be looking for new leads.
But to build your business and lead a team, you have to transform initial curiosity into excitement about the possibilities of ORGANO.
This is where many people in direct sales struggle. They have difficulty keeping track of leads, and as a result, a lot of opportunities fall through because of a lack of follow-up.
You might be unsure how often to contact people or worry about coming off as too “salesy,” but when you have the right processes in place, relationship-building becomes second nature. Adding tools like RapidFunnel to the mix only makes it easier.
The following tips can help you engage with people who have already shown interest – your job at this point is to add sizzle
- Find common ground. Once you have a group of people expressing interest in ORGANO, find common ground with them. They’ll likely already use and enjoy ORGANO products, but where else do you share similarities? Zero in on them to build authentic connections with leads as you expand your network.
- Be a storyteller. No one wants to be sold to. They want to hear stories. What personal anecdotes do you have to share? What happened in your life when you started using the products – and began your ORGANO business?
- Share resources. Do you have a helpful resource to share? That’s the perfect reason to reach out and engage with a prospect – no selling involved! Sharing recipes, skincare tips, and advice to get the most out of ORGANO products helps you continually build exposure to the story.
3. Invitation: Taking Action
Once you’ve engaged with your leads and started building your preferred customer contacts, you want to invite them to join your team.
It should be as easy as possible for people to take the next step – and adding a compelling CTA (call to action) to all of your communications is crucial.
- What’s Your CTA? Your call to action should be clearly stated and easy to follow – don’t make it hard to find or offer multiple options for people to choose from. Focus on one clear ask, like clicking a link, reading a blog post, or signing up to receive a free resource by email.
- Focus on pain points – not Buy, Sell, or Join. Write every CTA around a problem you can help people solve instead of directing them to buy more products or start selling ORGANO. For example, your CTA could be:
- “Want to add the proven health benefits of medicinal mushrooms to your daily diet? Click here to find out how your morning coffee or tea can improve your health!” OR
- “Looking for a fulfilling business opportunity that lets your authentic self shine? Click here to learn more!”
From there, they can purchase the products or join your team.
3 Steps to Succeeding With the ORGANO Business Model
In the world of network marketing, people often overpromise on the money, freedom, and extravagant lifestyle. Potential rewards are there, and ORGANO is transparent about how much its Distribution Partners are earning.
But to make it to those coveted ranks where top performers are running a thriving business, focus on doing three things very well – over and over and over again.
Success with the ORGANO direct sales business model is based on how fast you can share the ORGANO story with retail customers, turn them into preferred customers, and connect with and help those looking to start their own successful businesses.
There are three ingredients to making this work for you and the people you help:
- Focus on telling the story as often as you can. For those interested in ORGANO products and business, you can never share the story too much. Make sure to keep your leads engaged by regularly communicating with them.
- Commit to high-quality communication and exposure. This is where authentic engagement is essential. Make sure not to spam your leads, or send them poorly written newsletters. Keep your stories genuine, heartfelt, and accurate—quality matters in generating and maintaining leads.
- Teach steps 1 and 2 over and over. As you grow your direct sales team, you’ll want to ensure they’re also following steps 1 and 2. The more everyone grows their business, the more everyone succeeds.
Your leadership skills are essential as you grow your team. Your talent to tell a story, ability to follow up effectively, and skill at teaching those first two steps will win the day.
One last thing to keep in mind: Keep it simple.
To lead your team to success, don’t overcomplicate things. Complexity kills, and a confused mind does nothing. Make it too complex or difficult, and everyone fails.
This is why the right tools are so essential to your success. The RapidFunnel App streamlines and automates all three steps of growing your business:
- Telling your story
- Authentic sharing
- Coaching your team
Here’s How to Build Your Business Better, Faster, and Easier!
Stop fighting social algorithms, sponsored ads, and the internet for attention!
Get the App that powers one-to-one business relationships using Authentic Sharing Technology. Effortless connection, hottest leads identified, real-time notifications, and more all rolled into your smartphone!