Is there a secret formula for growing a thriving DreamTrips International business?
Absolutely! And it’s the same one that works for any network marketing company.
Learning to sell DreamTrips International trips and memberships is just the start!
To take advantage of the full power of network marketing, you need proven, repeatable processes to:
- Share your story
- Form authentic connections
- Mentor like-minded people who want to follow in your footsteps
In short, you need more than just sales skills; you need leadership and networking skills!
I know, I know … easier said than done! Just remember that anything is possible when you believe in the company and its products.
DreamTrips International offers more than just trips – it offers vacations, escapes, and adventures. It provides a chance for you to explore new cultures and share unique experiences with friends and family.
Still, no matter how much you love traveling or planning dream vacations, you have to have a realistic plan in place to succeed.
Keep scrolling for a solid blueprint to build a thriving DreamTrips International business.
Why Build a DreamTrips International Business?
DreamTrips International is a global community of people who love traveling. When you become a member of the DreamTrips International family, you’ll meet people just like you – driven by dreams, curiosity, and hope.
When you join the DreamTrips International business family, you’re just a few steps away from changing your life and building the lifestyle of your dreams.
But to be successful in a Multilevel Marketing business (MLM for short), you need to find a company you believe in. On top of that, it has to check all the boxes that make it simple for you to succeed – and DreamTrips International does precisely that.
- Leadership. DreamTrips International has established its leadership in direct marketing sales, offering several business builder packages for people to choose from – including the DreamTrips Independent Business Owner (IBO) plan, which includes a phone app, RapidFunnel™ marketing system, and the DreamTrips International back-office management system. DreamTrips also offers training from their executive team and field leaders, live Discover Trip events, weekly meetings, specialized training videos, and more!
- Established. DreamTrips International is the most recognized and awarded vacation lifestyle membership club in the world! It also provides vacation packages to members in over 40 countries.
- Good Product. Everyone needs a vacation once in a while, right? That’s where DreamTrips comes in. With an assortment of destinations, packages, and adventures – there’s something for everyone.
- Systems that support momentum and simplicity. As a DreamTrips International business builder, determination and momentum are positively rewarded while supporting a business model built on authenticity and simplicity.
Making Money With a DreamTrips International Business
The goal of many MLMs is to go beyond selling products and become a leader – helping others achieve the same success as you.
DreamTrips International business has numerous resources to get you set up as an independent business owner. All you have to do is choose the right package and get started!
However, to reach the next level – making real money in your business – you need to know how to win people over and invite them to join your team.
There is a three-stage customer journey in direct sales, as leads discover the product, engage with it, and take action. Follow these tips to maximize conversions at each stage:
1. Discovery: Generate Interest
When starting your DreamTrips International business, the first thing you need to focus on is generating interest in trips and memberships – not hard when you’re selling dream vacations, adventures, and lasting memories with friends and families!
The goal at this stage is to connect with as many people as possible with similar interests. Not to sell to them, but to gauge their interest and start the conversation.
- Ask the right questions. Don’t just jump into why someone should buy a DreamTrips International package. Instead, ask them questions about themselves, their travel experiences, and their bucket-list trips. Have a get-together with friends and family – this is a great way to connect with people who share similar interests as you. Remember to create a comfortable setting so they feel at ease and can answer any questions you have that get to the heart of who they are and what they want, while creating interest in your business.
- Capture leads with surveys. Use short and to-the-point surveys on your website and social media to gauge interest in your business and discover what your contacts enjoy most about DreamTrips International. You’ll also learn if there are any other products that might help them achieve their goals and dreams, while getting contact information of people who might want to start their own businesses.
- Use social media (don’t let it use you!). Social media is a great way to generate leads. Just make sure it doesn’t use you! Ensure this by using social media posts and communities to generate interest. But always make sure to offer a path to your website or email list. This way, you can communicate directly with people who want to hear more about DreamTrips. Don’t forget to encourage interested people to private message you – and leave your DMs open.
- Connect with people authentically. Since you believe in the product you’re selling, there are likely others who will, too, once they learn about it. Connecting with those already interested in traveling and learning about new cultures should feel natural, never forced. Think of this part of the selling process as having a casual conversation over a drink with friends.
2. Engagement: Add Sizzle
Running a business means you’ll always be looking for new leads.
But to build your business and lead a team, you have to transform initial curiosity into excitement about the possibilities of DreamTrips vacations and memberships.
This is where many people in direct sales struggle. They have difficulty keeping track of leads, and as a result, a lot of opportunities fall through because of a lack of follow-up.
You might be unsure how often to contact people or worry about coming off as too “salesy,” but when you have the right processes in place, relationship-building becomes second nature. Adding tools like RapidFunnel to the mix only makes it easier.
The following tips can help you engage with people who have already shown interest – your job at this point is to add sizzle.
- Find common ground. Once you have a group of people expressing interest in DreamTrips International business, find common ground with them. Most will already travel to some degree, maybe even signing up for a DreamTrips package or membership, but find out what other similarities you share with them. Hone in on them to build authentic connections with prospects as you build your network.
- Be a storyteller. No one wants to be sold to. They want to hear stories. What personal anecdotes do you have to share? What happened in your life once you started traveling using DreamTrips – and started your own DreamTrips International business?
- Share resources. Do you have a helpful resource to share? That’s the perfect reason to reach out and engage with a prospect – no selling involved! Share travel tips or the ideal packages for adventurers, shoppers, or those who love a good adrenaline rush. Where’s the top spot for anniversaries or destination weddings? Letting people know how to get the most out of their DreamTrip membership or business helps you continually build exposure to the story.
3. Invitation: Taking Action
Once you’ve engaged with your leads and started building your preferred customer contacts, you want to invite them to join your team.
It should be as easy as possible for people to take the next step – and adding a compelling CTA (call to action) to all of your communications is crucial.
- What’s Your CTA? Your call to action should be clearly stated and easy to follow – don’t make it hard to find or offer multiple options for people to choose from. Focus on one clear ask, like clicking a link, reading a blog post, or signing up to receive a free resource by email.
- Focus on pain points – not Buy, Sell, or Join. Write every CTA around a problem you can help people solve instead of directing them to start a DreamTrips International business. For example, your CTA could be:
- “Are you looking for the next great adventure? Click here to find out about the hottest vacation trends!” OR
- “Do you want a more fulfilling business opportunity that lets you live your passion for travel? Click here to learn more!” From there, people can sign up for a vacation, grab a membership, or join your team.
3 Steps to Succeeding With the DreamTrips International Business Model
In the world of network marketing, people often overpromise on the money, freedom, and extravagant lifestyle.
But to make it to those coveted ranks where top performers are running a thriving business, focus on doing three things very well – over and over and over again.
Success with the DreamTrips International direct sales business model is based on how fast you can share the DreamTrips International business story with retail customers, get them to sign up for memberships, and connect with and help those looking to start their own successful businesses.
These are the three ingredients to making DreamTrips work for you and the people you help:
- Focus on telling the story as often as you can. For those interested in DreamTrips International vacation packages, you can never share the story too much. Make sure to keep your leads engaged by regularly communicating with them.
- Commit to high-quality communication and exposure. This is where authentic engagement is essential. Make sure not to spam your leads or send them poorly written newsletters. Keep your stories genuine, heartfelt, and accurate—quality matters in generating and maintaining leads.
- Teach steps 1 and 2 over and over. As you grow your direct sales team, you’ll want to ensure they’re also following steps 1 and 2. The more everyone grows their business, the more everyone succeeds.
Your leadership skills are essential as you grow your team. Your talent to tell a story, ability to follow up effectively, and skill at teaching those first two steps will win the day.
One last thing: Keep it simple.
To lead your team to success, don’t overcomplicate things. Complexity kills, and a confused mind does nothing. Make it too complex or difficult, and everyone fails.
This is why the right tools are so essential to your success. The RapidFunnel App streamlines and automates all three steps of growing your business:
- Telling your story
- Authentic sharing
- Coaching your team
The more you repeat this simple formula, the more you can succeed with the DreamTrips International business model.