We’ve created a scorecard for each account we handle to track how an account is performing and to identify problems as they arise. The scorecard helps us have a better understanding of what App users and leaders need. It also aids in strategic planning and management in order for people to work on the right things and focus on excellent results.
Below, we have listed the Top Growth Factors used to monitor the progress of each account, one of which is the first 48-hours of activity of a new user. The first hours after subscription are critical because the App is still fresh in the users’ minds and they are more willing to share information, making this time the perfect chance for you to connect with your users.
First 48-Hours Activity Of New User Key Factors
|Contacts Added||Exposed Contacts||Engaged Contacts||Resources Sent||Campaigns Assigned|
- Total Contacts (Note: A user should have at least 5 to 10 contacts added per day.)
- Campaign Emails Sent
- Event Invitations Sent
- Resources Sent
- Number Of Exposures
- Number Of Engagements
- Onboarding Checklist
The first thing you need to get started is to create an engaging onboarding experience to get your users to activate faster.
Onboarding should begin by building a seamless user experience centered around user personas and jobs-to-be-done to align the promise of your product with the onboarding experience.
- Make sure to set up a welcome video for your account.
- Each new user should be walked through the key features of the App
- The leader must inform the users about the importance of best practices and authentic sharing technology.
- Encourage users to properly fill out their information under Profile Settings.
- Teach the basics of how to use the App.
- Invite new users to attend daily new user training calls.
- Encourage new users to start adding at least 5 to 10 contacts and start making exposures.
- Establish a target number of exposures per day.
- Provide training on making quality exposures, the power of follow-ups, and best practices.
- Create hype around the contest of the month to motivate the members or users to use the best practices they’ve learned
For Launch and for Relaunch accounts:
We highly recommend preparing a contest for the field before launch to entice the users to join the meeting. The host of a field launch is encouraged to join and participate in the daily new user training to ensure they are fully equipped during the launch. You may also use the link below as a reference: https://learn.rapidfunnel.com/effective-how-to-training-outline-for-new-users/
One way we can welcome a new user is to send a personal welcome message to each new signup.
NEWLY SIGNED UP
We’re delighted that you’ve signed up! Check out our (docs/links/videos) where you’ll find lots of helpful articles about how the App works. Please let me know if you have any questions. We’re always happy to help.
All the best,
Thanks for signing up with [AccountName].
Great to see you on board! We want to make sure you have enough to get started. Learn how the App can add value to your business.
To get the most out of your App:
- Watch this user training guide https://rapidfunnel.com/user-trainings/ or go to the Coaching section of your App.
- Check out the [Getting The App/ Share the App resource page] to understand how the App can serve you.
- MONITOR – Check on your new members in real-time.
- Check-in with new members frequently to make sure they’re heading in the right direction.
- Keep the lines of communication open. Make it easy for them to contact you.
- Let your users know how to seek help if they need it.
- Ask your users if they have any questions.
You may also communicate with your users after they’ve made their first engagement or exposure.
Congratulations on your first engagement/exposure! It’s the perfect time to watch this [short video, link, etc] to help you get started with the next steps.
If you’d like to know more, feel free to reach out and book a meeting with me.
But to truly increase engagement, you need to help your users get value from your product over time.
- FOLLOW UP
We had strong momentum during the start of the second day.
You then need to get as many details as you can from your members. Ask them about their experiences when they signed up, the features they used first, and when they decided to use the App.
After speaking to several users, you’ll see a pattern emerge.
Chances are, they all had a similar turning point that made them keep using the App.
Collecting feedback from your users improves user experience, creates sustainable growth, and reduces churn.
We’re always working to make the App exactly what you need for your business. Your feedback helps us decide which features to build and what to improve on.
To help us make the App the best it can be, we would like to hear your feedback. Send me an email or message. For App feature suggestions, you may send an email to email@example.com
How to Increase User Engagement
- Educate users through onboarding.
- Follow best practices.
- Make it easy for members to contact you.
- Host virtual meetings and casual hangouts. Keep in touch often through video call, chat, email, and web conferencing platforms.
- Ensure your team feels heard and valued.
- Keep the lines of communication open.
- Gamify your teamwork.
We’ve seen firsthand the effects of these simple steps towards engaging users. Each of these messages takes less than an hour but pays you back many times over.
Make a strong first impression
- Explain how your product works.
- Motivate your users to get started.
- Let your users know how to get help if they need it.
Increasing user engagement comes down to creating meaningful and lasting interactions with your users. The App will help you create a more inviting and sustainable environment for them.
Your users are the reason for your product’s existence. You’re building it for them and they’re using it because they have a problem that needs solving. Your product is the solution. But this also means that your users will not stick around if they don’t find value quickly.
Collect qualitative feedback to find opportunities for improvement.
Find out where they’re getting stuck, and so on.
Learning what keeps users engaged takes trial and error.
Even if your product meets expectations, some users may still cancel. The good news is that the opportunities for increasing user engagement are endless. Every improvement you make, whether it’s optimizing onboarding, tweaking microcopy, announcing new features, or collecting feedback, can improve user experience, create sustainable growth, and keep your churn rate low.