Set-Up a Course
The coaching section is divided into courses and the courses contain different modules. How to create a course and understanding modules are two important things you’ll need to know, in order to manage the coaching section of your App.
How to Create a New Course
- Log in to the App and from the Dashboard Menu, choose Coaching.
- From the Coaching page, click on Create New Course – found on the upper right side.
- Once you click, a box will pop up where you’ll be asked to: enter the title and course description, upload a photo, assign it to a group code, determine its resource type, whether it will be an active course and if it’s free or not.
- Different Types of Coaching
- Always available; the course content will available all the time
- Rotating; content rotation
- Date Range; set the duration for which this course will be available
- Progressive; Users will not allow users to progress to the next video until they finish the first one
- After adding all required information, your course will be created. From there you only need to upload your modules (videos) into the course.
Uploading Video Modules
- Click Create New Module.
- A pop-up will appear where you’ll be asked to fill out the Module name and description.
- Upload the video directly from your computer, or click on ‘available videos’ and choose your title from the pop-up menu.
- After uploading, hit save and you’re done..
Additional Note: You can only upload video files in the Coaching section