New Web Updates and Bug Fixes 3-19-2021
1) FEATURE UPDATE – A new UI element has been added for anyone creating/editing a contest, where checkboxes now show next to each item in “Groups” drop down. The “Resources” and “Campaigns” drop downs have also been updated when contest type is specific to either of those. Also, for Resources and Contests, group leaders are required to choose group(and resource/ campaign when pertinent for contest) before saving.
2) FEATURE UPDATE – The label for “Long Message” and “Short Message” for resources and event are now changed to “Formatted Message” and “Text Message” respectively both for Resources and Events
3) FEATURE UPDATE – Events now display the abbreviated time zone(such as MST) when that is what the user chose under Settings, instead of showing the long-form name(such as America/Denver)
4) BUG FIX – Group Code Manager can now see “Initial 48 hours stats” on Dashboard when enabled for account
5) BUG FIX – Contact Journey Statistics can now be seen with no error
6) BUG FIX – While sending multiple resources from Contacts datatable, the order of the resources selected is now the same in the email body
7) BUG FIX – Account users and contacts no longer receive emails when a company account has been set to “Inactive” by RF Admin
8 ) FEATURE UPDATE- For the Activity Log it now shows “Text Requested” instead of “Call Requested” when contact requests a text via video resource
9) FEATURE UPDATE – RF Admin now has the option to Archive an account user instead of permanently deleting, in order to reduce the risk of accidentally deleting a user forever. The options are now as follows:
- Archive User – This will “soft delete” this user. The account and data can easily be recovered later if needed. The User will not be able to login and to them it will appear that their account is deleted EXCEPT the system will not allow a new user to be created with this email in this account without first permanently deleting this user.
- Delete User – This will permanently remove the User and all their data. It cannot be recovered. Use this option if you are sure you want to remove this user account forever.